For more than 35 years, Attorney Charles Maguire has been a leader in the Massachusetts legal community.
Areas of Practice
- General practice of law with expertise in real estate closings, civil and criminal trials.
- Special Assistant Attorney General, Hampshire Sheriff's Office
- General Counsel, Hampshire County (1980-2010)
- University of Connecticut School of Law
J.D., Law, 1979
- Clark University, Worcester, MA
B.A., English, 1973
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association